For the convenience of the participants at the 5th Edition INDOMIT Costa Esmeralda we count with a partner to collective and private transfers from and to the main local airports.
Value per pax R $ 80,00 (excerpt)
- AIRPORT to BOMBINHAS – Thursday, 25/10
FLORIANÓPOLIS AIRPORT: 3h00 p.m.
- AIRPORT to BOMBINHAS – Friday, 26/10
FLORIANÓPOLIS AIRPORT: 10:30 a.m. / 2:30 p.m.
NAVEGANTES AIRPORT: 09h30 a.m. / 03h00 p.m.
- BOMBINHAS to AIRPORT – Sunday, 28/10
FLORIANÓPOLIS AIRPORT: 10h00 a.m. / 2h00 p.m.
NAVEGANTES AIRPORT: 07h30 a.m. / 12h00
See also rates for private transfers by car, van or bus.
BELÉM TURISMO: firstname.lastname@example.org (Diana) – Tel: 00 55 47 3369-5002
BELEM TURISMO: email@example.com – WhatsApp: +55 47 9 8445 8918 (Diana) or +55 47 9 99227412 (Jackson) – Tel: 00 55 47 3369-5002.
- Navegantes airport is the closest to Bombinhas (56 km), operates daily flights departing from the main capitals of the country.
- Another alternative is the airport of Florianópolis, distant 85 km, operates with flights from several Brazilian cities and also with international flights.
- Bombinhas is located 250 km from Curitiba and distant approximately 70 km from the state capital (Florianópolis).
- The access to the municipality is through the BR 101 km 155, in the viaduct to Porto Belo and Bombinhas.
- The best option is to take a bus to Balneário Camboriú, 41 kilometers from Bombinhas.
- The companies Pluma, Itapemirim, and Catarinense have departures from the main capitals.
- From Balneário to Bombinhas the Via Praiana has a regular public transport service.